Keenan C.. Fennimore
Mr. Fennimore is a 2012 graduate of the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and a former judicial law clerk to the Honorable Cale J. Bradford, Indiana Court of Appeals.
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
Professional Associations and Affiliations
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Education and Bar Admissions
- Indiana State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D, cum laude, 2012
- Indiana University, B.A. with distinction, 2004
- Motor Carrier Financial Responsibility and MCS 90 Endorsement, Ind. Law., Oct. 19 – Nov. 1, 2016, at 20.
- Note, Reconciling California’s Pre, Post, and Per Mortem Rights of Publicity, 22 Ind. Int’l. & Comp. L. Rev. 377 (2012)